Larry Madick, President, Craig Wallace, Dave Wallach, Ron and
Jan Robertson, Reid Allen, Bart and Shirley Carroll
Call to Order:
meeting was called to order at 10:05 a.m. by Larry Madick, President.
Other Major Attractions:
Div 10: March, DCM & every second Thursday after that.
Ernie Arnold reported that directory information was due.
K-one day 4-7-2012 will be held at Smith Park, Medical personnel
and Shirley Carroll
and Jan Moore
and Orlene Bowers - They are going to Texas for treatment
Year South Convention - Riverside
There was positive feedback
2. Gov. Olmstead, Alan Guire, and Kathy Allen were all involved.
Year North Convention - Monterey
7 am breakfast
2. Gary Jander to speak
to do this year
Get Division 10 mentioned in Kiwanis Magazines, Send data to Lynn
2. Have a committee formed - present to the next meeting
3. Bart Carroll - Get dollars from K.I.
4. Shirley Carroll - We need members and need Dollars.
5. Reid Allen - He needs to continue to prod K.I. because they
just talk and no action.
6. Marsha Jackson - Could have sold Red and Red/White Roses for
7. Raffle tickets to get family members to ride on the Float/anyone
you want at the event.
8. Place an ad in the Kiwanis Magazine to raffle Float Seats.
9. Craig Wallace - Bigger ideas need to go to the District level.
District now has control of medallion program. They have funds
and need to setup medallion matching program. Dave working with
Roy Talley to set this up.
10. Dave Wallach - Eliminate use of rose Float to promote project;
win a seat on the Float through the District.
11. Ornament now a premium given as a T-Y for a $15 donation.
12. Ask other club members to sell merchandise & sell tickets
& speak on our behalf.
13. Ron Robertson - Get a speaker PPT show.
14. Larry Madick - Get to other Divisions.
The meeting was adjourned at 11:19 a.m.